Lots going on in my world, but I am not too inclined to get into details in this venue at the moment. I’ll leave a few breadcrumbs nonetheless. Starting in the last week-ish of May there has been:
- A weekend trip to the coast
- A family medical emergency (was quite scary initially but turned out OK)
- New furry family members (one who will be permanent and two who are temporary)
- An unfortunate outcome on a job application that I thought I had nailed
- A friend in town I haven’t seen for a long long time; visiting with him was a load of fun
- A “thinking about it” becoming “getting a plan underway” toward moving somewhere that we can have more space and more quiet
See? It’s been busy.